A-“Z” Wedding Planning by “Z” ~ Zivago
He finally did it. The four C's of diamonds have no more secrets for Zivago. He proposed. She said yes! He thought the worst was over. Then he found himself in an almost impossible task.
For Melanie, all was well; she had her perfect wedding planned out in her head. But with their busy work schedules, Zivago was in charge of all the wedding planning and he was faced with a million dilemmas.
Luckily he was not alone. Sharon and La Toya, event planners with Pas de Deux & the Black Horse Inn helped Zivago plan the wedding of Melanie’s dreams. He wanted everything to go perfectly on their wedding day, giving his bride the wedding that she deserved. He covered every detail and alas, it was a huge success. Everyone was delighted with the results.
For all you guys that are planning a wedding, help is available online as well. There are several resources available for lost groom souls:
• Groom411.com makes you look good. At least not dumb.
• You can find The Official Guide for the Modern Groom (sounds a little cheesy, no?) at thegroomguide.com.
• And then there is the web's best roadmap for a groom's trip down the aisle at groomgroove.com.
• If you have been put in charge of buying gifts for your groomsmen, can help.
• If you want to hang out on her turf, check out The Knot's Groom + Guy section.